Below is our return/cancellation policy as well as our shipping information.
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms
website. The term 'Mega-Pro' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 251 W.
Hilton Drive, Saint George, UT 84770. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website
for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not
be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have
no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our
manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to
request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable
notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of
our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of
records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for
unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be
provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in
this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This
includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits
was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility
of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the
data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The
above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as
a consumer are affected.
Returning an Item
To return a item please follow these basic steps:
- Make a copy of the invoice included with your order.
- Pack the item and invoice copy securely in the original package, if possible.
- Be sure to keep a copy of the invoice for your records.
- All products must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return. Unless your invoice directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package to:
251 W. Hilton Drive Ste 100
St. George, Utah 84770
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
Cancelling an Item
To cancel an item follow these basic steps:
- Have your order confirmation number available.
- Call 800-541-9469 and ask for Mike in Customer Service.
- Or email your request to email@example.com
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your request to cancel the order.
All orders will be shipped to you via UPS within 2-5 days after receipt of order. Expect 5-10 days to receive orders.
The charge on your Credit card will appear as the name - Mega-Pro.
ACH or all major Credit/Debit Cards are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address,
mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
about cookies and how we use them.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information
and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer
service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged,
transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for
the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates
pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or
service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe
instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place
an order or access your personal information.We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit
information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway
providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are
required to keep the information confidential.After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social
security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your
Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and
capture and remember certain information.
preferences for future visits, and keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site
interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to
turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services
may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does
not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you,
so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when
we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights,
property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for
marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third
party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the
content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any
feedback about these sites.